The Tramontina Gourmet Prima Pasta Insert (24 cm) delivers a sleek appearance, superior durability and performance to your kitchen, is excellent for boiling pasta, vegetables or seafood. As an added detail, modern lines feature a flared edge for easy pouring. This insert has a diameter of 24 cm and works harmoniously as the perfect accessory piece for Tramontina’s Prima 8-Quart Stock Pot.
This cookware is part of the TRAMONTINA GOURMET Collection of premium products engineered and manufactured with the finest design, materials and workmanship, outperforms similar products within the market and delivers the best quality and value to the cooking professional and enthusiast alike. Made in Brazil, proudly assembled and packaged in USA and offered under a Lifetime Warranty.
- Fits Prima 6 Qt Sauce Pot and 8 Qt Stock Pot
- 18/10 Stainless Steel with a mirror-polished exterior
- Flared edge for easy and dripless pouring
- Cast stainless steel handles are riveted for added strength and support
- Oven-safe up to 500F / 260C
- Made In Brazil
- Lifetime warranty
Use & Care
Using Your Prima Tri-Ply Base 18/10 Stainless Steel Cookware
- Before using your cookware for the first time, hand-wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Cook or boil using low to medium heat only. Tri-ply base cookware construction requires only low to medium heat to sauté, fry or cook most foods. Using a high heat setting causes the cookware to become very hot, which may cause foods to stick, burn or scorch if added to very hot cookware.
- Keep the cookware on the burner only during the necessary time for cooking or boiling. Do not overheat empty cookware or allow gas flames to extend up sides of pans and overheat handles.
- Your cookware is oven-safe up to 500 F (260 C). Even though the handles and lids are oven-safe, they will get hot in the oven and on the stovetop, particularly gas stoves where an open flame is used. Therefore, please use protective mitts to safely handle hot cookware.
- Do not leave or store food remains in the cookware for long periods of time. Superficial pitting may occur if very salty or acidic foods (such as tomatoes) are left in the cookware.
- To prevent warping, avoid sudden temperature changes such as immersing hot cookware in cold water. Always let the cookware cool before washing.
Cleaning and Caring For Your Prima Tri-Ply Base 18/10 Stainless Steel Cookware
- Stainless steel cookware is dishwasher-safe. However, we recommend hand-drying the cookware immediately after the rinse cycle or hand-washing and drying to preserve the original finish.
- Prolonged exposure to high heat settings may cause your cookware to discolor. To recondition your cookware or to remove stubborn spots or stains, use a nonabrasive pad and quality stainless steel cleanser such as Bar Keepers Friend.
• TO AVOID INJURY, ALWAYS USE PROTECTIVE MITTS TO SAFELY HANDLE HOT COOKWARE.
• USE ONLY LOW TO MEDIUM HEAT
• OVEN-SAFE UP TO 500 F (260 C)
This product is warranted by TRAMONTINA to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser. Any piece will be repaired or replaced at no charge with the same item or one of equal or better value if it is found to be defective under normal, noncommercial household use and when cared for according to the manufacturers instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal and are not defects. This warranty does not cover lost or stolen items or defects caused by accidents, fire, or abuse or misuse of the products, including but not limited to overheating, improper cleaning with harsh cleansers or detergents, neglect, alteration, or use in commercial establishments. For repair or replacement, return defective merchandise by package delivery service or insured parcel post with a letter of explanation to the customer service department listed below.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary according to country, state or province.
Any questions regarding this warranty and/or the use and care of this product should be directed to:
TRAMONTINA USA, Inc.
12955 West Airport Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77478-6119
Phone: (281) 340-8400 | Toll Free: (800) 221-7809 | Fax: (281) 340-8410
Business Hours: Monday – Friday | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST