Use and Care
SEASON YOUR COOKWARE BEFORE ITS FIRST USE
DO NOT USE NONSTICK AEROSOL COOKING SPRAYS
USE ONLY LOW TO MEDIUM HEAT
USE ONLY SILICONE, NYLON, BAMBOO OR WOOD UTENSILS
OVEN-SAFE UP TO 400 F (204 C)
Using your Professional Fusion Nonstick Cookware
- Before using your cookware for the first time, hand-wash with warm, soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. Then season by lightly rubbing cooking oil onto the cooking surface and heating the cookware over medium heat for two to three minutes. When cool, hand-wash in warm, soapy water then rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use nonstick aerosol cooking sprays in your cookware. They will leave a residue, which may be difficult to remove, and will cause foods to stick to the cookware.
- To preserve the look and performance of your cookware, we recommend using silicone, nylon, bamboo or wood utensils when cooking or boiling. Regardless of how hard the cooking surface is, using metal utensils or sharp objects may damage the cooking surface over time.
- Cook or boil using low to medium heat only. Since aluminum yields excellent conductivity and delivers even heat distribution, the usage of high heat is not necessary. In fact, the use of high heat can permanently discolor and damage your cookware.
- When using your cookware on ceramic glass stovetops, always lift (do not slide) to move to avoid scratching the cooktop.
- Keep the cookware on the burner only during the necessary time for cooking.
- Do not overheat empty cookware.
- Always use oven mitts when handling hot cookware.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes such as immersing hot cookware in cold water. Always let the cookware cool before washing.
- This commercial grade cookware was developed for general use on conventional cooktops as identified by the cooktop icons. However, due to the exterior satin finish of the pan, certain cooktops, especially ceramic glass, may require special handling/care when using this pan. To avoid damage/scratches on ceramic/glass cooktops (when applicable), we recommend to read your product Use and Care instructions prior to using this cookware.
Cleaning and Caring for Your Cookware
Interior Cleaning: The nonstick cooking surface on your cookware ensures easy cleanup with just soap and water. Should burnt grease or food residue collect on the surface, it can usually be removed with warm water and a mild detergent. For extreme cases, residue can be removed with a thorough cleaning using Soft Scrub. Do not use abrasive cleansers, steel wool or coarse scouring pads.
Discoloring on cookware and/or handle will not affect performance. Stains may be lightened by gently rubbing surface with Bon Ami or baking soda and a damp cloth. Commercial cleansers are not recommended.
Your cookware is dishwasher-safe. However, we recommend hand-washing and drying to optimize the life and performance of the interior and exterior finishes. Remember to remove the silicone grip from handle before washing and make sure grip is completely dry before reinserting handle.
* NSF International is an independent, not-for-profit organization dedicated to public health, safety and protection of the environment. The registered NSF Certification Mark on a food equipment product confirms that NSF has assessed and certified its conformity with the relevant NSF/ANSI Standard. In order to earn the right to use the NSF mark a manufacturer must meet stringent evaluations, toxicological reviews, testing and periodic unannounced inspections of their facilities to ensure ongoing compliance. The NSF Standards ensure all products are easily cleanable, corrosion-resistant, durable against impact and abrasion, do not impart color, odor, taste or harmful contaminants to the food. For more information about NSF International visit their web site at www.nsf.org.
NSF Listing No. 83114/053, 83114/054, 83114/055, 83114/056, 83114/057, 83114/058, 83114/000, 83114/001, 83114/002, 83114/003, 80114/508.
This product is warranted by TRAMONTINA to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser. Any piece will be repaired or replaced at no charge with the same item or one of equal or better value if it is found to be defective under normal, noncommercial household use and when cared for according to the manufacturers instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal and are not defects. This warranty does not cover lost or stolen items or defects caused by accidents, fire, or abuse or misuse of the products, including but not limited to overheating, improper cleaning with harsh cleansers or detergents, neglect, alteration, or use in commercial establishments. For repair or replacement, return defective merchandise by package delivery service or insured parcel post with a letter of explanation to the customer service department listed below.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary according to country, state or province.
Any questions regarding this warranty and/or the use and care of this product should be directed to:
TRAMONTINA USA, Inc.
12955 West Airport Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77478-6119
Phone: (281) 340-8400 | Toll Free: (800) 221-7809 | Fax: (281) 340-8410
Business Hours: Monday – Friday | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST
Tramontina’s Professional Fusion 5.5 Qt Deep Fryer
Tramontina’s Professional Fusion Fry Pans feature a new Fusion Rivet System which provides a rivet-less, smooth interior cooking surface. This clever and exclusive system provides easy cooking and effortless cleanup, while maintaining all the strength and durability of a traditional riveted handle assembly, and the cast stainless steel handle features a removable, silicone, soft-grip for maneuverability. The rivet-less cooking surface, combined with the advanced PFOA free nonstick, provides high cooking performance and excellent food release. The fry pans’ commercial-grade, heavy-gauge aluminum construction distributes heat quickly and evenly, and are ideal for frying, scrambling, browning, sauteing and searing your favorite recipes. These pans are designed and manufactured to withstand the rigors of a professional kitchen, and easily adapt to home and non-commercial use. This cookware is NSF certified, compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops, can be used in the oven up to 400 F (204 C) and is offered under a Lifetime Warranty.
- Fused Rivet Technology
- New Nonstick Technology – PFOA-Free Reinforced Nonstick Coating
- Heavy-Gauge Aluminum Alloy
- Cast Stainless Steel Handle with Three Solid Alloy Rivets
- Removable Silicone Grip
- Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops
- Oven-Safe up to 400 F (204 C)
- NSF Certified
- Lifetime Warranty