Enameled Cast Iron 5.5 Qt Round Dutch Oven Enameled Cast Iron - Series 1000, Gourmet
The Enameled Cast-Iron line is part of Tramontinas Gourmet collection of premium products engineered and manufactured with the finest design, materials and workmanship, outperforming similar products within the market and delivering the best quality and value to the cooking professional and enthusiast alike. Prized by cooks for heat retention and even cooking, this enameled cast-iron cookware comes in a vibrant, gradated porcelain enamel exterior finish offering an elegant kitchen to table serving option. The self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, producing moist and savory dishes making it the perfect vessel for slow cooking recipes, braised meats, baking dishes and even for frying. The heavy-gauge cast-iron interior is coated with an off-white, smooth and easy-to-clean porcelain enamel finish. This cookware was designed with sturdy side handles, making handling a filled pan more manageable. Hand-wash only.
Features & Benefits
- From Kitchen to Table Rich enameled finish and versatile shapes offer elegant kitchen to table serving. Pre-chilling cookware in the refrigerator keeps foods, such as fruit and pasta salads, cool during serving.
- Versatile Shapes and Sizes Perfect for baking, grilling or traditional slow simmering favorite recipes to perfection.
- Superior Heat Retention and Distribution Distributes heat slowly and evenly to tenderize meats, poultry and vegetables.</li
- Durable Porcelain Enamel The cookwares colored enameled cast iron finishes are striking, easy to clean and long lasting.
- Self-Basting Condensation Ridges on Lid Uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, producing moist and savory dishes.
- Stainless Steel Lid Knob Solid cast construction is extremely durable and oven-safe.
- Oven-Safe and CompatibilityCompatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops.
- Oven Safe up to 450 F / 232 C
- Hand-wash only.