Using Your 18/10 Stainless Steel Roasting Pans
- Before using your roasting pan the first time, hand-wash with warm, soapy water then rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Keep the roasting pan in the oven only during the necessary time for cooking or baking. Do not overheat empty pan. Pan, basting grill and V-rack are oven-safe up to 500 F / 260 C.
- To prevent warping, avoid sudden temperature changes such as immersing hot pan in cold water. Always let the roasting pan cool before washing.
- Prolonged exposure to or excessively high heat may cause your roasting pan to discolor. To remove stubborn spots or stains, use a nonabrasive pad and quality stainless steel cleanser such as Bar Keepers Friend.
- Do not leave or store food remains in the roasting pan for long periods of time. Superficial pitting may occur if very salty or acidic foods are left in the pan.
- Your stainless steel roasting pan is dishwasher-safe. However, we recommend hand-drying the pan immediately after the rinse cycle or washing and drying it by hand to preserve the original finish.
TO AVOID INJURY, ALWAYS USE PROTECTIVE MITTS WHILE HANDLING THE ROASTING PAN WHEN HOT.
Stainless Steel Basting Grill
- After use, remove the grill and/or rack from the roasting pan and wash with warm, soapy water then rinse and dry thoroughly.
- For hard-to-clean, stuck-on foods, soak for an extended period and then wash by hand or in the dishwasher.
This product is warranted by TRAMONTINA to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser. Any piece will be repaired or replaced at no charge with the same item or one of equal or better value if it is found to be defective under normal, noncommercial household use and when cared for according to the manufacturers instructions. Minor imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight color variations are normal and are not defects. This warranty does not cover lost or stolen items or defects caused by accidents, fire, or abuse or misuse of the products, including but not limited to overheating, improper cleaning with harsh cleansers or detergents, neglect, alteration, or use in commercial establishments. For repair or replacement, return defective merchandise by package delivery service or insured parcel post with a letter of explanation to the customer service department listed below.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary according to country, state or province.
Any questions regarding this warranty and/or the use and care of this product should be directed to:
TRAMONTINA USA, Inc.
12955 West Airport Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77478-6119
Phone: (281) 340-8400 | Toll Free: (800) 221-7809 | Fax: (281) 340-8410
Business Hours: Monday – Friday | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST